Case Study: Homegrown ERP to MIE Trak Pro
What could be wrong with a homegrown ERP that is custom to a shop's needs? There are many benefits to a homegrown ERP system, but there are also downsides such as lack of support and difficulty updating. Read the case study on why one company left their custom homegrown software for MIE Trak Pro ERP.
This case study to explores how Cardinal MetalWorks:
- Kept their shop afloat during the recession
- Uses MIE Trak Pro's ERP Dashboard to track costs of running orders
- Auto-imports customers' CAD files and import sales orders through EDI into ERP
- Decreased downtime due to system being down
- Gained visibility on inventory and machines in use
all by using MIE Trak Pro ERP!